The Norris Mini Courses will be virtual and FREE* this winter quarter. Registrations will be open January 5-7, 2021. Sign up online at https://www.northwestern.edu/norris/arts-and-recreation/minicourses/index.html. Choose from courses in Creative Arts, Movement and Wellness, Food and Drink, and Special Interest:
- Anime and Manga Drawing
- Appreciating Wine
- Baking Basics: Make the Cake
- Basic Acrylic Painting: The Bob Ross Experience
- Basic Sewing Crafts: Make a Drawstring Bag
- Ceramic Boxes and Jars
- Ceramic Miniatures
- Creative Writing
- Drawing and the Color Theory
- Face Cups
- Handbuilding Extravaganza
- Hip Hop Dance
- Homemade in a Hurry
- Intermediate Pinch Pots
- Intermediate Sculpture
- Tai Chi
Confirmations of enrollment will be emailed by Friday, January 8th. Classes begin Monday, January 19th and end by Thursday March 11, 2021.
* Costs for supplies for the Baking, Ceramics, Drawing, and Sewing courses may apply. Supplies do not include food ingredients.
- Supplies for Northwestern Students are $10.00/registrant
- Supplies for Northwestern Faculty, Staff, and Community Members are $15.00/registrant
Please note that most classes will not accept additional students after the first session.
Information regarding Mini Courses is subject to change. Go to the Mini Courses website for the most up-to-date course listings and information. Contact Mini Courses directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.