The Norris Mini Courses will be virtual and FREE* this fall. Registrations will be open from September 15 - 24. Sign up online at https://www.northwestern.edu/norris/arts-and-recreation/minicourses/index.html. Choose from courses in Creative Arts, Movement and Wellness, Food and Drink, and Special Interest:
- Appreciating Wine
- Baking Basics
- Basic Sewing-Make a Zippered Pouch
- Ceramic Sculpturing
- Ceramics: Figurines
- Ceramic Jewelry Making
- Drawing and the Color Theory
- Functional Pinch Pot Vessels
- Homemade in a Hurry
- Introduction to Handbuilding
- Tai Qui
Confirmations of enrollment will be emailed by Friday, September 25th. Classes begin Monday, September 28th and end by Thursday November 19, 2020.
* Costs for supplies for the Baking, Ceramics, Drawing, and Sewing courses may apply. Supplies do not include food ingredients.
- Supplies for Northwestern Students are free
- Supplies for Northwestern Faculty, Staff, and Community Members are $15.00/registrant
Information regarding Mini Courses is subject to change. Go to the Mini Courses website for the most up-to-date course listings and information. Contact Mini Courses directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.